1- Got the Fleetwood Mac record Rumors as a gift from a friend! // Discogs 2.23
2 Bought myself some high waist skinny jeans // Choies $35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
3 - Went to the beach with friends.
4 - Made my own red-berries jam. | DIY
  
This month has been a tricky one. I have a part-time/vacation job at a meat factory. Yes you've read correct. I have been working there since I was 15 years old. And it's my go to place when I need extra cash. My dad is the big boss around there so that's how I kinda got into it. I work from Monday to Friday, 9 hours a day. It kinda sucks because the weather is REALLY nice. And all my friends are doing fun stuff without me because I work during the day. I'm saving money for a trip to England so I don't mind working. And no I don't slaughter animals or anything. I just vacuum and pack meat so it can be sold in supermarkets. So the point is, this month was not really action packed. And I look forward to August, as I planned a trip to the seaside.

Tell me, what have you been up to this month?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment