SUMMARY WEEK 32

1- Reading the book thief // Amazon  $8.52
2 Went fishing by the sea
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
3 - On vacation with family // Schoorl
4 - Enjoying the beach.
 
I'm back from vacation!  I went to Schoorl with my family. Now i know what you're thinking. Where the heck is Schoorl? And why would you go there? Well those where my exact thoughts when I heard I was invited to join my family. Schoorl is a little village in The Netherlands and is located next to the beach. I went with my nephews, aunt and parents, and I had a great time! Normally I only feel like I'm on vacation when I'm out of the country. But this was actually really fun! 
I'm curious, did you go on vacation this year? And where did you go?



1 comment:

  1. Wow, you went to the beach! Beautiful pics! I didn't get to go to the beach this summer, unfortunately-maybe next year :)
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete