can we go thrift shopping?



  coat - similar // $79.90
dress - similar // $34.97
  shoes - H&M // €29.95
  bag - similar // $140

Today I went thrift shopping at a local second-hand store. I'm am right in the middle of breaking down a wall between my room and another room next to it. I'm doing this because the wall wasn't there a few years ago and my dad built one to create more rooms in the house. But now I deserve a bigger bedroom because mine is TINY. So I was looking for pretty new accessories and furniture to re-decorate my room. As you can see in the two picture below that I had my hands full. (just look at my worried face) I was scared I would drop the vase. 

But in the midst of looking for interior goodies I just couldn't help but browse through clothing racks. And I went home with three pieces. A short velvet dress, a leather skater dress and high waist cigarette trousers. Which I will be showing you guys soon! I just love thrifting and finding treasures for only a few bucks. What about you? Have you ever bought second hand clothing? 
Let me know in the comments below.






No comments:

Post a Comment