8 reminders

  •  SPREAD MORE LOVE
There is nothing better than spreading and receiving some love. It makes us and others feel good. I'd like to send more postcards outside of birthdays and holidays. Just to let people know I care about them.
 
  •  LEARN NEW THINGS
Do you want to learn other languages? Better late than never right? Thought about taking craft classes? You'll never know what it will lead to. There is no limit to learning new things.

  • EXPAND MY HORIZON
our surrounds shape us. I have allot of travelling to do this year. First on the list is London!

  • FEEL BETTER IN MY SKIN
It’s the only place you have to live. But don´t  forget you are not your body, you are your soul. Your exterior won't define your interior. Even though that is true, I want to eat healthier and just take better care of myself.

  •  I CAN READ MORE THAN 20 BOOKS THIS YEAR 
Reading to the mind is what exercise is to the body, and I love to read. Last year I made it to reading twenty. And this year I want to set a new goal.

  •  LIVE IN A NEW PLACE
 I feel like this is the next step in my life. I really want to move out and get my own place this year.

  •  BE PROUD
Credit where credit is due. Learn to welcome compliments and accept them. This is really difficult for me. And it sucks when I don't appreciate myself enough.



AND MOST IMPORTANT:
I'LL NEVER BE AS YOUNG AS I AM RIGHT NOW








1 comment:

  1. I read 3 books this year, I can definitely do better !

    xx

    ReplyDelete