sunday summary // week 43

1- Last night's Halloween look // popsugar's DIY
2 Walk in the woods // more here
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
$35.99
3 - bought some birthday cards // Row house 14
4 - Passengers new album // Amazon

Last night was crappy, me and my friends where supposed to go to this Halloween party down town. And I came up with the idea to get dressed up as a group. I bought me some expensive face-paint and set up a little make-up station. When I finished painting my face I continued doodling on my friends face. But I suddenly felt sick. Like REALLY sick. I ran to the bathroom and the 2 plates of that nights chicken jambalaya came bursting out. I felt shitty to put it mildly. Picture this, A puking skeleton with a skeleton friend holding her hair. One of my friends couldn't help but say that I did look a little pale... HA HA very funny. No partying for this pile of bones.
http://instagram.com/kaayleeighh

No comments:

Post a Comment